Roles and Responsibilities
- Follows up on submitted claims, monitors unpaid claims, and identifies underpaid and not billed claims with appropriate corrections and documentation.
- Analyzing a claim or denial management.
- Reviews EOB/ERA denials and Patient history note to understand and resolve denial on a claim.
- Identify claims that need balance transfer to patient and secondary balances or appropriate financial class for further resolution.
- Should be able to track and follow up on claims for future date follow-up within the expected time frame.
- Identifying Global Issue impacting a single or multiple patient accounts.
- Identifying scenarios with the global issue for the entire patient account or multiple patient accounts.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Should have Minimum 1 year of AR Experience is mandatory.
- Should have strong knowledge in denial management concept.
- Excellent Communication.
- Should be flexible with night shift timing.
- Immediate joiners / 30days notice period is acceptable