Wouldn’t it be great if all this tedious paperwork was handled by competent and knowledgeable field experts who knew the technicalities of the Medicare industry on their tips? That’s exactly what we do at Baruch Business Solutions through our credentialing services.
At BBS, we ensure that every single detail of your medical qualification is noted and accurately filed so that your credentialing process is completed without any hiccups. Assisting you on the CAQH Universal Provider Datasource, our credentialing team is well aware of the extreme complexities, constant follow-ups, and inputs that are required in the credentialing process. It takes weeks, or even months, to get credentialing done so kickstart your process now as what was a choice before has now become almost mandatory.
As a hospital or a private physician, one must know that insurance firms reimburse in-network providers quicker and with less out-of-pocket expenses – this leads to rising in crucial revenues and profits. Why lose revenue by being an out-of-network provider when you can reap all the benefits of a large carrier network? There is more to it as credentialing is not a one-time affair and has to be cyclically done every few years which involves the same complex procedures. Trained professionals at Baruch Business Solutions understand this and provide customized support to your healthcare enterprise to traverse through the winding maze of credentialing.
Subscribe to the BBS Credentialing advantage!
- The vast experience of verification of numerous physicians, healthcare providers, and Medicare facilities
- Customized facilities and support dealing with technicalities throughout the credentialing process
- Complete accountability throughout the documentation process
- Revenue rise due to hassle-free payments from insurance providers
- Cost savings due to reduced out-of-pocket expenses
- Become a recognized and affiliated part of a large network of insurance firms for smooth billing operations
- Credentialing spanning across various disciplines of healthcare and medical practice
Don’t get bogged down due to the elaborate nature of the process of credentialing as we will make it easy for you. Generally, due to complexities of the forms, many fields are sometimes left blank or unintended information is provided – results are the rejection of the application. As healthcare professionals or facilities this can be overbearing, and exhausting, be it at the individual level or a large facility as the staff will be occupied with unnecessary paperwork that could have been avoided.
Once credentialed, you as a private practitioner or a hospital are looked upon by insurance companies as authentic, genuine, and qualified Medicare providers. There is no reason why you would want to delay this process which boosts your efficiency and profits.